What is the RED Apple Workflow Installer?
The RED® Apple® Workflow Installer is for Mac® systems running Final Cut Pro® X or Final Cut Pro 7 (as part of Final Cut Studio). You can use the plugins in the RED Apple Workflow Installer to import REDCODE® RAW clips as native REDCODE media or wrapped in QuickTime®. You also have the option to transcode clips directly to Apple ProRes codec. The RED Apple Workflow Installer v6.0 provides the following plugins:
- RED FCP X plugin (v2.22)
- RED QuickTime codec (v6.4)
- Log and Transfer plugin (v31.4)
- Color plugin (v4.13)
How do I uninstall the RED Apple Workflow Installer?
To uninstall the RED Apple Workflow Installer plugins, you must delete the following files from Macintosh HD > Library:
- Go to Frameworks and delete REDCODE.Color.framework.
- Go to Application Support > Proapps > Mio > Rad > Plugins and delete RED.RADPlug.
- Go to QuickTime and delete REDCODE.QT.component.
- Go to Preferencepanes and delete REDcode.prefPane.
- Go to Application Support > Proapps and delete RED.bundle.