It is a known issue that the interactive menu system of the DSMC3 RED TOUCH 7.0" LCD can flicker occasionally. This bug only affects the menus and does not impact the overlays, guides, or fixed camera status and control elements.
- Please confirm the Firmware version currently installed on your CAMERA. You can find this under MENU > SYSTEM SETTINGS > SYSTEM STATUS > CAMERA INFO. If not the latest firmware, please upgrade, here.
- Please confirm the Firmware version currently installed on your MONITOR. You can find this by swiping from the left on the LCD, under SYSTEM > FIRMWARE. If not the latest firmware, please upgrade, here.
- The RMI port on the DSMC3 RED Touch 7.0" LCD is deeper than may be apparent. Please double check that both sides of the RMI cable are fully seated into the LCD and RMI ports.
- Please disconnect the LCD from the RMI base, disconnect the RMI base from the camera, gently clean the contacts to ensure they are free of dust and debris, then re-attach the RMI base and DSMC3 RED TOUCH 7.0" LCD to the camera.
- For additional troubleshooting or service, please visit smallhd.com/pages/contact-us.
A SmallHD firmware update will address this phenomenon.