At the withdrawal of the UK from the EU on December, 31, 2020, RED Europe implemented protocols to ensure that operations, sales and support would be maintained at the highest levels.
Alan Piper, RED Europe Managing Director commented, “RED Digital Cinema has been operating within Europe for over 12 years and there will be no change for customers following the completion of BREXIT – it’s business as usual. Additional paperwork maybe required, but our team is on hand to ensure this process is made as easy as possible.”
To make the transition smooth, the following procedures are in place:
- RED’s London-based location serves all of the UK and Europe. Sales, service and support originated in the region remains unchanged. For urgent questions, email the team directly at REDEurope@RED.com.
- Orders received directly via RED.com are being processed in the usual way, with shipping from the U.S.
- RED cameras and accessories are also available to purchase from RED’s network of dealers across the EMEA region. Find the nearest local dealer HERE.
- For EU customers and dealers, purchasing RED cameras and accessories remains unchanged. Urgent questions can be sent to the team at REDEurope@RED.com.
- RED Support lines remain open and are unchanged. Contact RED Support HERE.
- In the event a camera needs to be shipped for repair, RED has an expanding network of Certified Service Centre’s across the EMEA region. Find your nearest Service Centre HERE.
- If shipping into a UK Certified Service Centre from the EU, additional import duties and taxes may be incurred for non-warranty repairs, and slightly longer than usual shipping times may occur. The RED Europe team is on hand to provide assistance.
RED Digital Cinema is committed to providing its customers the localized help they need, and have aligned its operations so that users can stay focused on creating incredible imagery.