RED tested the following lenses and confirmed the functionality for use with the camera:
|Canon EF 14mm f/2.8L II USM|
|Canon EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM|
|Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L II USM|
|Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L USM|
|Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM|
|Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM|
|Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM|
|Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM|
|Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM|
|Canon EF 70-200 mm f/2.8L IS III USM|
COMPATIBLE MOUNT ADAPTERS
Please refer here: V-RAPTOR XL - Lens and Lens Mount Compatibility
1. Remove the mount cap from the camera.
2. Remove the mount cap from the mount end of the lens.
3. Align the red dots and insert the lens in the camera.
4. Turn the lens clockwise until it clicks in place.
5. Tighten the lens mount locking ring gently.
6. Store the mount caps.
1. Loosen the lens mount locking ring gently.
2. Press and hold the lens release button on the camera. While holding the lens release button, turn the lens counterclockwise until it stops and remove it from the camera.
3. Install the Lens Mount Cap to the camera
4. Install the Rear Lens Cap to the lens.
5. Store the lens with the caps attached to both ends.
Article is closed for comments.