SUPPORT HOME/ACCESSORIES/DSMC Accessories

Overview | Recent

What do I have to buy to get a complete and working DSMC camera package?

Brad Harris | Product Support Supervisor – Level 2 Technical Support September 3, 2014

What are the GPI Trigger Start/Stop requirements?

Brad Harris | Product Support Supervisor – Level 2 Technical Support December 28, 2012

What’s the difference between DSMC, EPIC and SCARLET accessories?

Brad Harris | Product Support Supervisor – Level 2 Technical Support December 28, 2012

What is the power draw for REDVOLT, REDVOLT XL and RED BRICK batteries?

Which cameras are the DSMC modules compatible with?

Is the SSD SIDE MODULE on SCARLET the same as the one on EPIC?

Am I able to use third party V-Mount batteries with my RED camera or accessories?

Can I upgrade to the TI CANON MOUNT or TI PL MOUNT instead of buying the ALUMINUM CANON MOUNT?

Will the TI Pl MOUNT and TI CANON MOUNT work on SCARLET?

Can I use a RED BRICK® with an EPIC or SCARLET?

How long do RED batteries last? How long do they take to charge?

What is the screw-in filter size for all RED PRO PRIME lenses?

Can I use my TOUCH 5” LCD with my RED ONE?

Brad Harris | Product Support Supervisor – Level 2 Technical Support September 5, 2013

What is the pin-out polarity for the AUX power ports on the QUICKPLATE MODULE?

Brad Harris | Product Support Supervisor – Level 2 Technical Support September 19, 2013